Friday 25 June 2010

2 weeks have passed!

14 days have passed since I last blogged! Now I only have 36 days until I leave Glasgow! I had meant to blog last week but never got around to it.
Here are some of the things that I have been up to:


I went to the Glasgow School of Art degree show opening event! There was lots of talent. After the show there was a street party. I also ate a free cupcake which was not very nice. This is the first time that this has ever happened to me.

I visited this beautiful house (Hill House, Helensburgh)

and had a coffee in its lovely kitchen.

I made butterfly cakes for my friend at work.

I went home for fathers day. We went to a lovely hotel for a meal. At the hotel they had peacocks roaming around the grounds. We saw this amazing white one:

After our lovely meal we continued to eat at home. For supper we had 3 of my favorite things- tea, scones and victoria sponge. My only complaint was that the sponge did not have butter cream icing. Hotel du Neville's standards are falling!

Whilst home I got to take Sandy spaniel out in her new pushchair. Sandy is very nearly 15 years old. That is very old in cocker spaniel doggie years. She does not walk so well anymore. But now we can take her out and about again! I wasn't sure about putting a dog in a push chair, but she seems to really enjoy it!


That is enough for now. Posting this post didn't take quite as long as the first one, but it still took over an hour. I'm sure I will get quicker at it. I have some ideas about other things to blog about. If you are lucky I might blog before the end of the weekend! Lucky duckies.

Whatever you are doing I hope you are having a nice time.


1 comment:

  1. the cup cakes look well good, like too good! Did you really make them?!
    You have to make me these cup cakes for when I return nom nom nomm

    ReplyDelete