Friday 11 June 2010

This blog is officially open!

I am Lucy
I am from Milton Keynes which is famous for these
Though at the moment I reside in Glasgow
I work for this place
I am on a trainneship at the University Archive. I loves it!
Apart from these (they do not harm the archives but they harm my nerves)
In September I am moving here to do a Masters in Archives and Records Management

I want to be an archivist you see!
In the mean time, I am bored and lonely in Glasgow. I leave in 7 weeks, which is in 50 days time!


I will be moving back to Hotel du Neville temporarily before my Liverpool move
I am very excited about this. I am going to be with my beloved family, learn to drive, relax and most importantly spend time with my woof woofs
This blog is intended to keep me busy whilst I count down the days until I leave Glasgow. I've decided I am going to let this blog evolve and see where it takes me!

2 comments:

  1. aawww that last photo is well cute!
    (I didn't see the sock at first, I thought they were just staring at each other)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooowa the concrete cows have moved!!!?
    Your woofs are very cute.
    I'm so impressed you recognize me! Im pretty terrible at recognition with faces, especially from my england life! Strange thing when you move countries is that the other country becomes all dream like. I think I remember a whole heap less than other people about high school/6th form because I have no one around to jog my memory about it or remember things with.
    Who's classes where you in?
    How funny you stumbled across my blog. The blog world is lovely and fun like that.
    Sounds like you've got exciting times ahead!
    Keep writing and Ill pop on by!
    *s*

    ReplyDelete